Water Treatment Programs: Boilers & Cooling Towers
WESCO Chemicals, Inc. can set up one of its many Water Treatment program variations for your company or facility, as deemed necessary by your needs and/or requirements.
Our building blocks are the foundation for effective, efficient, and simplified water treatment program design. Such treatment applications are only as effective as the people who perform testing and normal program monitoring. WESCO's representatives are some of the industries best. Our representatives believe that "Diagnostics and Service is the Key" to a good client based relationship.
Treatment Program Details
- Boiler Water Treatment
- Cooling Tower Treatment
Does Your Treatment Program Include?
- Regular service visits, with complete analysis
- Professional metallurgy and corrosion studies
- Drum disposal and formula transfer to containments
- On site training for your personnel
- "Real-time" computer systems monitoring available
- On site system demand evaluation
- Inspections and reports
- Attend insurance inspections
- Annual program reviews
These are just a few of our specialized services. Let us design your program for a complete control and cost efficiency. Contact us for more information.
Following are some of the services that we provide:
- Monthly Service by Local Representative
- Monthly "Not to Exceed" Pricing
- "Buy as You Need" Pricing
- Daily Monitoring of Remote Access Equipment
- Automatic Paging & Email on Alarm of Remote Access Equipment
- Daily or Weekly Testing Performed by "In-House" Personnel
- Online Data Logging System
- Laboratory Analysis (Including Legionella Testing)
- Spill Containment Tanks
- Drum Removal (Where Applicable)
- Troubleshooting Consultations
- On-site Training on the Fundamentals of Water Treatment
- On-site Existing Program Evaluation
- Inspection Attendance
- Annual Program Reviews
- Custom Formulations
- And Much More...